Monday, July 14, 2008

Random

Check out my flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dc5smiles/

=)


Recap of my weekend:
Friday: Partied with Sierrans at Angelo's and Vu's aptmt. It was pretty fun. I watched drunk people play basketball out in the courts. It was funny cause they were actually making their shots. Left Irvine for SD at 3 in the morning. I saw Ilyssa, came down all the way from San Jose to visit. But I heard she got in trouble. =(

Saturday: Went to the Miramar Exchange to buy clothes, preferrably briefs and boxers. =). I finally got myself a steam iron to get those wrinkles out. I also got myself a pair of swim shorts cause the last pair I had was very very small to the point where i had to sag so I looked "cool." lol.

Sunday: Went to Church. Went to the Miramar commissary to buy food. Restocked on supplies and looks like it will last me a while. Now I'm back in Irvine, in my room, it's 12:45AM.
Later today, comes in my camera !!!...so excited...

No comments: