Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tuesday was a Productive Day!

So I woke up around 8ish to get ready for Body Worlds 3 & the Story of the Heart held at the California Science Center in LA. The exhibit/museum was very interesting and worth the money. All the displays were fascinating as it shows you what is inside of you. there were whole body plastinates, organs, translucent body slices, and a presentation of the heart. There were also displays of a long-necked giraffe and ostrich.









I finally received my camera. The Colorsplash Chakra edition from Lomography. All have to say is Wow. I'm pleased with the camera and it's effect. This is more of a collectors item to me. Someone might not fork over the money to pay for such a camera, but it was worth my money. Using film the old school way, feels so much better and takes me away from the digital age of photography that we live in.



Last night was the first class of Summer Intensive 5 Advanced 2B. The class was hard, very hard. The choreo was doable, just the speed of doing the choreo was difficult. I have much more progress to do. This is where the intensivity begins for the summer. I am very sore, gahh...

No comments: